Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My first job.

When I applied for my university that summer in 2008, I got a vocation for 2 months. I decided to find a part time jog to make extra income. I needed money to buy an important item-my first personal computer. After searching sources in newspapers for three days, I decided to work as a academic assistant in a high school. My work was creating topics about economy to students, so that they could do research. My coworkers were older than me, I found it was difficult to have fun with them. I felt lonely and got depression. Besides, my students were 3 years younger than me, they never treated me as their guider. I tried my best to help them achieve more goals, but they refused to consult me. They said that I didn't get a teaching license to teach them. They made me feel ambarass. Too much stress came to me, I couldn't relax. This thing impacted on me sadly. So I asked my dad for help. Following my dad's advices, firstly I tried to start a conversation with my coworkers with topic they were interested in. I found that was not difficult to get on them anymore, and then, my coworkers gave me extra help. Secondly, I made friends with my students and taught them with as friends. And then, I found my stress flew away. I did well in my first career and learned how to reduce the stress.

1 comment: