Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dear Susan:
I wish to welcome you to campus. I expect you have given a lot of thought to the credit courses you are going to take, but perhaps you are still unsure whether to participate in sports, student government, or a volunteer organization. To assist you in making these important decisions, let me tell you more about this organization which has helped me in so many truly relevant ways since my first day on campus three years ago. I know that you are a gifted basketball player, you want to improve you in recent days. Our basketball organization (Allen Basketball Organization Kingdom --ABOK) is the best chapter regionally, and it must be your best choice. ABOK won 5 champions previously, however, we need a international champion to proof our skills. We could be most possible team who would win the next international champion if you participate us. We got lots of investment since I was commissioned to be the leader. So, you don't need to care about financial problems. And then. we create 1 match one week at least because of our enough voluntary investment. You can get lots of chances to improve and learn basketball skills.Besides, we have good medical care, you will not get injured. I know you hope to get a world champion, just join us, put in your powerful energy and make your dream come true. I promise you will be the focus.
Apply method: website: www.xxxuniversity.edu/ABOKxxx.xxx
First meeting: GYM first floor Basketball office  20xx/xx/xx 9:00am

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Take care.
Allen
                     

1 comment: