Saturday, May 2, 2015

Trip of Bronx Zoo

Today, I went to Bronx Zoo with my friends, that was amazing. I saw a lot of animals came from different countries. In the first part of the Zoo was the home of Africa lions. They established a kingdom in the small area. Male lions were in charge of the kingdom, they just needed to sleep in the daytime. Female lions assumed to look for food. Although the feeders gave them enough food, the female lions also were trying to make themselves busy.  At noon, we saw a raccoon mother feeding a baby raccoon, they were so cute that everyone stopped to take a picture. It was not available for us to get involved in their feeding activities. We could not touch them and just stood far away from them. At last, we did some economic donating, we bought lots of plush toys. They were as cute as real animals. I enjoyed the whole day with my friends in the Zoo. 

1 comment: